Monday, April 27, 2015

To-Do Lists, Organizing, and Burpees Belong Together, Right?

I have a few goals this year. If you're like me, one of them is to get better organized. I'm the worst at organizing. It feels like I'm all over the place (and so are my post-its)!  So the other day I got online and searched for To-Do Lists. I needed to get myself organized!

Have you searched for one recently? There are soooo many To-Do Lists and so many variations. I couldn't find just one that I liked, so I found some ideas I liked from a few of them and combined them to make my own To-Do Lists. I'm still not sure which format I like the best, but they each have what I need...


Yesterday was spent cleaning and reorganizing my house to be more productive (my ultimate goal). I made enough room for a desk to fit in my room (aka one spot for me to put all my post-its, instead of allover the place). I had a table/desk in my garage that wasn't being used, so I didn't have to buy anything new. I just need to clean it up and refurbish it a bit. That's this upcoming weekend's project. Can't wait! Next will be finding a chair...

Speaking of projects, I'm going to be running a 30 Day Burpee Challenge starting on 5/4 (also known as Star Wars Day - May the Fourth Be With You) and my nephews are coming over tonight to help get that ready. We're going to create a video tutorial for burpees, along with modifiers so even the beginners that say that can't even do one burpee won't have any excuses. I'll have everyone doing burpees and loving them!!

Back to my To-Do Lists, I posted them below if you'd like to use them, feel free! Just click on the picture, save to your computer, and print. :)

Do me a favor though, if you like them, share them! And then come follow me on Facebook and Instagram! Have a great day!











No comments:

Post a Comment