Monday, March 14, 2016

Easy One Pan Chicken Dinner



Happy Monday to you! Hope you all had a great weekend! 

Mine was fun and busy with family and friends! However, whatever cold that's been going around finally caught up to me. So since I'm being a major bum on the couch and still want to stick to my healthy eating, 

I've got this super easy dish roasting in the oven to last me a few days.





INGREDIENTS:
Chicken Breasts
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Carrots
Or whatever veggies you like

INSTRUCTIONS:
  • Preheat oven to 350°F
  • Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. 
  • Place the chicken breasts and veggies on the sheet. 
  • Drizzle olive oil over everything. 
  • Sprinkle with your spices to your liking - I used @FlavorGod Everything Spicy on the chicken, and @FlavorGod Lemon & Garlic on the veggies.
  • Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes (depends on the thickness of your chicken) and use a meat thermometer to make sure they're done.

This makes for an easy cleanup too. Just carefully throw away the aluminum foil and you’re done - which is really great when you don't feel good.


No comments:

Post a Comment