Thursday, March 12, 2015

If I Was a Spy... I'd Need This Erasable, Microwavable Notebook. The ROCKETBOOK!

Oh! I just thought of an idea - if I was a spy or wanted to write my friend a secret note, this would be perfect!  I could write my note and hand it to my friend. Once they read it, they just microwave the notebook and VOILA! The secret is gone from the pages!  That's it!  I'm ordering this!!  :D

Okay, I'm not a spy...but if i was, how great is this?!!

Seriously though - I love this idea!  How many notebooks do you use for notes, ideas, recipes, meal plans, etc., and then seem to lose track of where you kept those important notes?!  I do this often....

So when I came across this reusable notebook, I had to read more!  This is one notebook. You upload, organize, and now you're able to search for what you need without having a bunch of notebooks lying around your house.

Click here for the Rocketbook: The Paper Notebook Made for the Cloud

1 comment: