Sunday, January 24, 2016

Meal Prepping Sundays


Meal prep done! I'm definitely getting better at this - took me half as long as last week.

There are so many delicious recipes out there and it may be tempting to make them when you're prepping. I did and realized it was just too much. The simpler the better, otherwise I just get overwhelmed and am exhausted after all the cooking.

I'm working on creating meal plans with grocery lists, so stay tuned!

Below are a list of all the meals for the week:

  • Breakfast - Cafe Latte Shakeology Snack - creamy coconut quinoa cereal
  • Lunch - grilled @flavorgod Everything Spicy chicken, romaine lettuce, cucumbers, celery, broccoli, avocado slices, gorgonzola cheese, with oil & vinegar dressing.
  • Snack - banana
  • Dinners 1) grilled pork tenderloin with roasted mashed cauliflower, sweet potato, and asparagus. 2) Top sirloin steak with mashed cauliflower, sweet potato, and asparagus. 3) Slow Cooker Marinara with Meat on top of zucchini "noodles" (see previous post for recipe). 4) Wild caught cod with lemon, Brussels sprouts, and quinoa (not pictured). 
  • Snacks when I get hungry and want something to graze on: 1) grilled @Flavorgod Everything Spicy chicken, 3) oven roasted pork tenderloin, 3) chopped broccoli, and 4) Recovery Rice Crispy Treats (see a few posts back).

I also prepped a meal for the crockpot - Maple Chicken with Sweet Potatoes. Prepped all the ingredients (minus the maple syrup) and put it in a freezer bag. Thinking maybe this will be Friday or Saturday night's dinner... But if I don't end up using it, the good news it's ready for next week! One less meal to prep!

For more recipes and clean eating ideas follow me on www.Facebook.com/AndreaSwift and www.instagram.com/VegasAdventures

2 comments: