Monday, January 4, 2016

The Best Kind of Sunday Funday


Meal prepping = Sunday Funday.
It feels good to have my meals ready for the week!

For those that say it's too hard, too expensive, and too time consuming - guess again! It takes me about a half hour to an hour from start to finish, and my grocery bill averages $65 a week. This meal prep took an hour and a half, because the chayote squash is a little work, but totally worth it.

If you have goals of weight loss, getting fit, or just wanting to feel better, I promise this will help you reach those goals!




Maple chicken with sweet potatoes in the crockpot
•Power greens with FlavorGod Everything Spicy grilled chicken, sliced zucchini, chopped red peppers, and Anjou Pear balsamic and olive oil dressing.
FlavorGod Lemon & Garlic grilled chicken with chayote* squash
•Oatmeal for breakfast
Vanilla Shakeology for morning snacks
•roasted almonds for afternoon snacks

*Chayote squash. Have you ever seen these and wondered what they were? I had no idea how delicious these are! They're a little of work to prepare and make, but they're worth it!  


Luckily the weather worked with me and I was able to grill all my chicken!!



Since I was prepping for the week, I went ahead and got the crockpot ready for dinner to start the next morning.  Recipe here: Yummy Maple Chicken with Sweet Potatoes


















Need help with how to meal prep? I can help you! I'm currently creating an online virtual group to teach you how I do it. Want to be part of it? 
Follow me on facebook:  www.facebook.com/AndreaSwift  
or email me to sign up andreaswift@beachbodycoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment