Thursday, January 15, 2015

Weird things happened when I started drinking in the morning...

This is my morning face before Shakeology. Wait. Who am I kidding?  This is my face most mornings.  Just ask my coworkers. Or my family. I hated mornings with a passion!!  


I used to drink my Shakeology in the afternoons, which was great (when I stuck to it).  But I'd find that come the afternoon, I wasn't hungry, so I'd procrastinate drinking it and next thing I know, it's dinnertime... 

Shortly before Christmas my work schedule changed. It switched to start at 7 am now. Ugh, right?!  I already struggled with mornings and getting to work at 8 am. How was I going to do this?! I decided to change my thinking and tell myself I CAN be a morning person.

That didn't work.

I was like a zombie. I may have even growled at people until I finished drinking my coffee. Looking back, I probably still growled at them after drinking coffee and just blamed it on whatever I felt like that day.  This needed to change.

So what if I started drinking Shakeology in the morning?  (Do I dare say it...BEFORE my coffee...) *GASP*

This is when weird things started happening...


I found myself happier in the morning. My coffee consumption went down. I feel better.  My cravings for fatty and/or sugary sweets have all but gone away. I don't binge eat. I eat normal portion sizes (if not less) and actually feel full.

This is me most mornings now. And in case you were wondering, I don't growl at anyone anymore (unless they deserve it)...


What can Shakeology do for you?

Shakeology can help you lose weight, reduce cravings, improve digestion, and feel great! With over 70 ingredients from rich, nutrient-dense whole-food sources, and superfoods from around the world, Shakeology is your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition.





No comments:

Post a Comment