Tuesday, February 3, 2015

21 DAY FIX makes losing weight so simple…you never have to diet again.

I'm in the midst of the 21 DAY FIX and I've learned so much!  Before starting 21 DAY FIX, I thought I knew exactly how big a portion size was. I was close, but not close enough, which explained why I wasn't dropping any weight. I started drinking Shakeology every morning and following the 21 DAY FIX eating plan and I've lost 8 pounds in about 2 weeks (I may have slacked on a day or two, but we won't talk about that...) and an increase in energy and mood.

And now there's the highly anticipated 21 DAY FIX EXTREME!


My apologies for the sales focus post, but I'm super excited!  After I get through the original 21 DAY FIX, I'm going to do the 21 DAY FIX EXTREME!!

It's available now and is on sale for the same price as as 21 DAY FIX! When you order a 30 day supply of Shakeology, you can get the NEW program for only $10 more! Such an awesome deal! This will sell out, so make sure you get it soon!  (I just placed my order!!)


You save $70 with this pack compared to buying each item separately. Limited time only! That means when you buy 21 Day Fix EXTREME and Shakeology in this Challenge Pack, it's like getting 21 Day Fix EXTREME for just $10

EXTREME FITNESS. SIMPLE EATING. SERIOUS RESULTS.









No comments:

Post a Comment