In honor of Valentine's Day, and in keeping with my goals, I'm going try something chocolaty and delicious without the guilt. Check out Beachbody's recipe for Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Squares, whip up a batch, and enjoy guilt-free!
Did you know Shakeology isn't just shakes?! Check out this delicious recipe for Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Squares!
Guilt-free Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Squares
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes.
Total Time: 2 hrs. 11 minutes
Servings: 12, 1 square each
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
4 scoops Strawberry Shakeology
½ cup all-natural creamy almond butter
¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Using a blender or food processor, blend oats and Shakeology for about 1 minute.
- Add almond butter and almond milk to the mix. Blend for another minute, or until it forms a wet dough.
- Place the "dough" in an 8 x 8-inch baking dish and press evenly to cover bottom of dish. Set this dish aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips on high (100%) power for 1 minute; stir until completely melted.
- Drizzle or spread the chocolate over the Shakeology mixture in the dish.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm. Cut into twelve squares and ENJOY!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 2 mg
Sodium: 74 mg
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 6 g
Protein: 10 g.
Recipes and photos from Shakeology.com blog.