Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Transformation Tuesday: Shakeology Started It All

Transformation Tuesday: Shakeology Started It All
from the Shakeology.com/blog

Effie H. // Shakeology® completely changed the way she eats
“Shakeology helped keep me full and curb my junk food cravings.”



“My greatest challenge when it came to losing weight was changing the way I ate. But thankfully my Coach introduced me to Shakeology and it made all the difference in the world! Shakeology helped curb my cravings for junk food so that I got great results with my workouts thanks to it. I also love making all the different recipes on the menu that was included. Plus, it’s also helped a lot with my digestion. All together I’ve lost 42 pounds and so many inches all over my body thanks to INSANITY, Brazil Butt Lift, and Shakeology. I could never go back to eating bad because all of my working out would be for nothing. My life has definitely changed for the better and I’ve completely changed the way I eat thanks to Shakeology.”

Mic S. // Lost 36 lbs. with Shakeology® and LES MILLS COMBAT
“I can’t believe how much my body has changed since I began drinking Shakeology.”

“I’m a physical education teacher and when I looked at myself in the mirror last year, I saw the PE teacher that I said I NEVER WANTED TO BECOME—both mentally and physically! I weighed 215 pounds and was not proud. I felt lost and was searching for answers. Lucky for me, my wife is a LES MILLS PUMP instructor and knew all about Shakeology. I drank my first shake on January 8th and it was AWESOME! In just 4 days I lost 8 pounds. In 3 months of drinking one shake a day I lost 30 pounds and I only went to the gym twice, so it was ALL Shakeology’s doing. I now have a ton of energy and my cravings have completely changed. I’m 40, but feel like I’m in my 20's, weigh less, and am in better shape than when I graduated from high school.”

Suzanne W. // Despite limited mobility, she lost weight with Shakeology®
“Shakeology not only changed my attitude, but also my life.”

“I never thought I’d be able to lose weight after my back surgery in 2010, especially since my doctor restricted me from physical activity. But thankfully, my best friend was a Team Beachbody Coach and told me all about Shakeology. To my surprise I began losing weight instantly. From the moment I started drinking Shakeology I could feel the immediate boost of energy. Shakeology tastes great whether you mix it with milk or just have it with water alone. No other shake on the market can do that. I now have a better outlook on life, a healthier eating style, and a stronger immune system. And the best news is I’ve lost 40 lbs. with Shakeology and RevAbs since my surgery. I now fit into clothes I thought I’d never wear again!”
Give Shakeology a try with the Taste Sampler – a box of 4 packets that will give you an idea of what Shakeology is like before a full commitment!




Read more:  How this Coach fell in love with Shakeology—and why.


No comments:

Post a Comment